Find us on facebook

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My (first) FIB (Benicassim Festival) so far

Since my last post about the Festival, more than a month ago, FIB has announced a few new acts, the latest bunch of them, today. I'm not going to insist/pledge for the lack of names from my wishlist, because I'm not really counting I'll get one of them* (sadly).

Anyway, adding today's acts to the previous bunch of names announced in the last couple of months, this is how "my" FIB looks now. Hoping for more though, especially on Thursday, still a day in need of a vast improvement!

+ The Streets + Paolo Nutini + Pendulum +Plan B + Chase & Status + Congotronics Vs Rockers + Crystal Fighters + Dorian + Julieta Venegas + Aldo Linares + Anna Calvi + Grupo Salvaje + Henry Saiz + Jack Beats +Layabouts + Violens +


The Strokes + Brandon Flowers + Elbow +James Murphy + Friendly Fires + The Stranglers + Atom Rhumba + Herman Dune +The Juan MacLean + nudozurdo + The 1945 +Ainara LeGardon + The Marzipan Man + The Morning Benders + O Emperor + The Paris Riots + Zombie Zombie +


Arctic Monkeys + Mumford & Sons + Primal Scream + Beirut + Big Audio Dynamite +Bombay Bicycle Club + Amable + Astrud & Col·lectiu Brossa + Lori Meyers + Jerry Fish & The Mudbug Club + Logo + McEnroe +Nadadora + Smile + Spectrals + Tame Impala +


+ Arcade Fire + Portishead + Tinie Tempah +Noah & The Whale + Professor Green +Antònia Font + CatPeople + The Go! Team +The Joy Formidable + And So I Watch You From Afar + Anika + The Coronas from Ireland + Indienella + Hidrogenesse +Veronica Falls


Green- Definetely seeing them. Absolute must
Orange- If there are no overlaps (in particular with the green ones), I'll be there for sure
Yellow- Curious about it/"on research mode"

*Happy note: I'm going to see The Pains of Being Pure at Heart anyway this June in Barcelona, so I can cross off that name from the list 

No comments:

Post a Comment