Find us on facebook

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Playlist for an Indie Wedding

Back to posting after a wedding weekend. It was a nice celebration (best wishes for the married couple), but what was that song selection? An instrumental version of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" and an Indian mantra (chill-out version) for the ceremony? That "wasn't in order" (not to mention the dance's setlist). Now I have the perfect excuse to think on better indie music choices for the soundtrack of such a day. Here's the playlist!

  1. Beautiful Day- U2
  2. I Was Made for You- She and Him
  3. One Day Like This- Elbow
  4. Harmony to My heartbeat- Sally Seltmann
  5. You & I- Wilco
  6. The Book of Love- The Magnetic Fields
  7. I Love Everything- The School
  8. Into My Arms- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
  9. Sea of Love- Cat Power
  10. Flowers in the Window- Travis
  11. Lovesong- The Cure
  12. All I Want from You Is Love- Let's Go Sailing
  13. Oh, My Darling- Basia Bulat 
  14. You Are the Only One I Love- Jaymay
  15. Cartoon and Forever Plans- Maria Taylor
  16. Something Changed- Pulp
  17. It's Love- The Softies
  18. First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes
  19. You Are the Everything- R.E.M.
  20. Anyone Else But You- Michael Cera and Ellen Page (Juno's version)
  21. Songs of Love- The Divine Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment