Find us on facebook

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Night of the Year... with R.E.M.

I have a post prepared, but for today, and particularly tonight, everything else has to be set aside. Tonight, I have nothing more (and nothing less) that a special and very personal tradition to meet. Every New Year's Eve, on the way back home, there's one album I MUST hear.

I'm talking about R.E.M.'s "Automatic for the People", a record that, for almost half my life, has become "my album". I'm pretty sure this year, after R.E.M's splitting decision, when the final trio of tunes arrive (music doesn't get better than this) I'll be broken-down. But I can't complain. I'll be in the best company I can imagine.

Happy New Year! New posts in 2012!
Thanks for following Bloodbuzzed

No comments:

Post a Comment