Find us on facebook

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bloodbuzzed gets graduated!

Certified! Photos: Bloodbuzzed
Ok, a not very "serious", "self-referential", post today (apologies)... Hey! At least has to do with the blog, due to the field of study...

Yesterday afternoon I received the online certificate, so I can proudly say that Bloodbuzzed is now "officially graduated" (with distinction, I must add, If you wish I can give you the exact, and pardon my immodesty, pretty ace qualification) in Rock History (Part I) by the University of Rochester! I have to mention that my professor, Mr. John Covach is a great, very cool teacher.

The course, offered by the Coursera platform (what an excellent idea), began with the origins of rock to then focusing its lessons on American-British music on the period from 1955 to 1969. It is the first half of a two-course sequence. Needless to say, I'm also enrolled on Part II, that just started last week with the 70s (including progressive, jazz-rock and theatrical rock, I know, I know, ugghh) and should finish with the post-Nirvana era. So much fun ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment